Legal notice and data protection
The materials on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website and internet links at the time of its inclusion. Jason Theatre School reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time to this website without notice.
Jason Theatre School makes no warranty or representation that the information provided on this website, or any other website accessed through this site, is free from inaccuracies or omissions. When access is obtained to another website by means of a link from this website Jason Theatre School has no control over the contents on the other website. Jason Theatre School accepts no liability which might arise from your use or reliance on any information or links contained on this website, or any personal information supplied by you in the public areas of the website. Any decision made by you based on the information contained on this website is your sole responsibility.
Please note that any personal information supplied by you in the open access areas of the website is supplied by you at your own risk and Jason Theatre School accepts no liability.
Trademarks and Copyright
The copyright and all trademarks or other material on this site are owned by Jason Theatre School. All rights reserved.
You are responsible for complying with all applicable copyright laws. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. All other uses are prohibited.
The Data Protection Act 1998
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides the legal framework that defines how personal information can be used.
Jason Theatre School’s Privacy Statement
Jason Theatre School are fully committed to compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The following principles will be applied when we handle your personal information:
• Your personal information is only used with your knowledge
• Only information that we actually need is collected
• Your personal information is only seen by those who need it to do their jobs
• We will not pass your personal information on to any other organisation without your agreement unless required to do so by the law
• Personal information is retained only for as long as it is required
• We will, where necessary, keep your information up to date
• Your information will be protected from unauthorised or accidental disclosure
• We will provide you with a copy of your personal information on request
• Inaccurate or misleading data will be corrected as soon as possible
These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic form.
All correspondence relating to Data Protection, including requests for copies of the personal information we may hold, should be sent to: